Member Spotlight Socials (New for 2019)
- For a $500 sponsorship fee, members can host a free membership social from 4-5pm at their office or showroom
- The hosting member is responsible for providing food & drink for the event (alcohol optional)
- Socials will only be held on the specific dates listed below
- First come, first serve for members to sign up
- Same member can’t host more than once per year
- No RSVP’s will be taken for this open house type event; one HBA staff member will be present
- HBA will promote these socials in the HBA News, Tuesday emails, social media and list them in the online calendar.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR DATE TODAY BEFORE THEY'RE GONE
- Tuesday, June 18 (4-5pm) Stained Glass Craftsman (3211 S Prairie Ave)
- Tuesday, July 16 (4-5pm) StarMark Custom Cabinetry & Furniture (600 E 48th St N)
- Thursday, August 8 (4-5pm) - Sioux Falls Audiology Associates (4948 E 57th St)
- Tuesday, October 15 (4-5pm) Guaranteed Rate (101 W 69th St, Ste #100)
- Thursday, November 21 (4-5pm) Reserve
- Tuesday, December 17 (4-5pm) Reserve
Reach your target market by purchasing advertisements.
Home Ideas Magazine Members
- Have the exclusive opportunity to advertise in the Home Ideas Magazine, which serves as the official HBASE event publication. HBASE is a third owner of this publication that is a home-related magazine, printed monthly and distributed at HyVee, Lewis Drug and Gas Stop. For more information about advertising opportunities click here or contact the HBA office at 361-8322 to find out who your sales rep is.
- This member-only publication is a monthly newsletter printed by the HBASE (excluding December). Ads are sold on an annual basis but can be prorated if you join part way through the year.
- Place your company's logo in a banner ad on www.hbasiouxempire.com. The banner ad will be linked back to your website.
Market your company to the general public and/or HBASE members by participating in one of our shows.
The Sioux Empire Home Show Held annually in March at the Sioux Falls Convention Center. This show allows exhibitors to reach thousands of consumers. No direct sales allowed at the show. All exhibits must be directly home related. Members in the show avoid the non-member fee of $500 and also get first access to booth sales the following year. For exhibit information or to see if booth space is still available, contact the HBASE office (361-8322).
The Parade of Homes Held semi-annually in the spring and fall. Builder members open newly constructed homes to the public. Registration deadline for the Spring Parade is typically in mid-March and the Fall Parade is in mid-July. Associate members are also recognized at the homes for their contributions.
The Showcase of Remodeled Homes and Outdoor Living Showcase events are both held in October. The public will have the opportunity to view homes that have been remodeled and exterior landscaping improvements. Registration deadlines for both events are usually mid-summer.
The HBASE offers a variety of opportunities for companies to gain recognition by sponsoring an HBASE event. From major event sponsorships (Home Show, Parade, Showcase) to the smaller mixers (golf outings, Holiday Gala, Bus Tour), there's a sponsorship for all budgets.
- Golf Outings: Sponsor one of three outings held during the summer.
- Holiday Gala: Sponsor appetizers, wine, dessert, entertainment or door prizes at our year end holiday party.
- Annual City Bus Tour: Developer and real estate members sponsor a bus tour of the Sioux Empire and its latest housing developments along with commercial growth.
- Parade of Homes Receptions: Sponsor food, drinks or prizes at this reception for the members that participated in the Parade.
Special HBASE Services
- Membership List - Members can request a free list of HBASE members in an Excel spreadsheet (name, company, address, phone). Companies can use this information to promote themselves through direct mailings to other members.
- Membership Directories - As a member, your name and company information will be listed in our Membership Directory, which is published once per year and distributed to all members. In addition, the same information is posted on this web site and updated regularly. Extra copies are available at the HBASE office for free while supplies last.