Financing is the lifeblood of the construction industry. The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) has compiled resources to help members find acquisition, development and construction (AD&C) financing and ways to work out financing problems with their lender, along with other useful information to help address the credit crunch.
- NAHB issues update (Dec. 2010)
- AD&C Financing: The Basics
- Builders Guide for Dealing With Lenders during Market Adversity
- How to Get Financing For Your Project
- Negotiating the Best Financing Package
For more information regarding Acquisition, Development & Construction Financing click here (NAHB username and password may be required)