MEMBERS ONLY EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS
We now offer a library of educational videos for members to view for free on the Member Information Center (MIC) section of our website. The educational video library currently hosts videos of recent Remodeling Council meetings, NAHB webinar replays and OSHA educational videos. New videos will be posted as they become available in the future. Steps to view the video library:
- Click here to login
- Click here if you forgot your username/password
- Once you are logged into the MIC, click on the 'Resources' button at the top of the page
- On the left sidebar, click File Type, then check Video
- Under 'Category' on the left sidebar, you can search for different videos by category
SAFETY SERIES VIDEOS
Watch Safety Series Course Videos at the cost of the original course price at any time. View the list of available videos to view below and contact the HBASE office to set up a time to watch the video at your convenience at the HBASE office.
- Employee Safety & Health Plans --- $40
- OSHA Inspection Procedures --- $40
- OSHA Record Keeping Rules --- $40
- Top 10 OSHA Violations --- $40
- Trenching & Excavation --- $80
- Health Hazards in Construction --- $40
- What's New with OSHA and Multi-Employer Worksites --- $40
- PPE & Life Safety Equipment --- $40
- Silica Standard and Proper Measure Controls --- $40
NAHB SAFETY SATURDAY VIDEOS
Click here to view all videos
NAHB WEBINAR REPLAYS - FREE for Members
Replay past NAHB webinars. Click here.
Every year in the U.S. more than 800 construction workers die and nearly 137,000 are seriously injured while on the job. Construction workers engage in many activities that may expose them to serious hazards, such as falling from rooftops, unguarded machinery, being struck by heavy construction equipment, electrocutions, silica dust, and asbestos.
The videos below show how quickly workers can be injured or killed on the job and are intended to assist those in the industry to identify, reduce, and eliminate construction-related hazards. Most of the videos are 2 to 4 minutes long, presented in clear, easily accessible vocabulary, and show common construction worksite activities. The videos may be used for employer and worker training. Each video presents:
- A worksite incident based on true stories that resulted in worker injury or death.
- Corrective actions for preventing these types of incidents.
NOTE: Please be advised that some of the videos deal with deaths at construction sites and might be disturbing for some people.
Falls in Construction
Sprains and Strains in Construction
Struck-by Accidents in Construction
Carbon Monoxide in Construction
Excavations in Construction
Electrocutions in Construction
For current OSHA videos, please click here.