NEW WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT GRANT PROGRAM NOW ACCEPTING PROPOSALS
Sioux Falls, SD (July 7, 2016) --- The Sioux Empire Home Builders Care Foundation is proud to announce a new Workforce Development Grant program which seeks to provide funding for projects that address a demonstrated need in the building industry, encourage and attract competent people to a career in the construction trades and create a positive impact on builder workforce issues in the Sioux Empire.
Eligible applicants must be qualified tax exempt organizations, public schools or institutions, located within Lincoln, Minnehaha, McCook, and Turner Counties in South Dakota. Proposed programs or projects should promote, create exposure to, provide skill sets and prepare individuals for careers in the construction trades.
Proposed projects or programs must achieve or support one of the following:
- Promotion of academic, technical training, or professional development achievement in the construction trades
- Construction trades career awareness in grades K-12, and/or young adults age 18-28
- Community based non-profit organizations addressing building and construction industry workforce development needs
- NAHB student chapter activities
- Tools, equipment, and/or building materials for use in educational/workforce training programs
For more information and/or to print off a funding application, visit hbasiouxempire.com/care-foundation/workforce-development-grant.
For media inquiries:
Annette Amdahl, HBASE Public Relations Director
605-361-8322 or email@example.com
Home Ideas Magazine
Discover the hottest trends, tour exquisite living spaces, and imagine the possibilities hidden within the walls of your home on the pages of the Sioux Empire's premier publication.Learn More