The 23rd annual Repair Affair Day, held June 7, 2016, allows our members to volunteer their time and expertise to someone in need. Since 1993, more than 200 repair projects have been completed with a total of 5,000+ man hours from HBASE member volunteers. The focus of the event is to make homes more accessible for the elderly or permanently disabled.
Applications available beginning: Monday, January 11, 2016
Application deadline: Friday, April 22, 2016 by 5:00PM
Some guidelines include:
- Must own the home and reside in it (no mobile homes)
- Must be either 65 yrs. or older OR have a permanent disability
- Must meet certain income guidlines (see application for specifics)
- Must provide proof of household income
- All repairs must be accessibility related
HBASE Members - If you would like to volunteer for the 2016 event, click here to sign up.