Promote Your Business
Reach your target market by purchasing advertisements.
Home Ideas Magazine Members
- Have the exclusive opportunity to advertise in the Home Ideas Magazine, which serves as the official HBASE event publication. HBASE is a third owner of this publication that is a home-related magazine, printed monthly and distributed at HyVee, Lewis Drug and Gas Stop. For more information about advertising opportunities click here or contact the HBA office at 361-8322 to find out who your sales rep is.
- This member-only publication is a monthly newsletter printed by the HBASE (excluding December). Ads are sold on an annual basis but can be prorated if you join part way through the year.
- Place your company's logo in a banner ad on www.hbasiouxempire.com. The banner ad will be linked back to your website.
Market your company to the general public and/or HBASE members by participating in one of our shows.
The Sioux Empire Home Show Held annually in March at the Sioux Falls Convention Center. This show allows exhibitors to reach thousands of consumers. No direct sales allowed at the show. All exhibits must be directly home related. Members in the show avoid the non-member fee of $500. For exhibit information or to see if booth space is available, contact the HBASE office (361-8322).
The Parade of Homes Held semi-annually in May and September. HBASE Builder members open newly constructed homes to the public. Registration deadline for the Spring Parade is typically in mid-March and Fall Parade is mid-July (new Builder members must submit their HBASE membership application and dues payment 1 week prior to the event registration deadline). Associate members are also recognized at the homes for their contributions.
The Showcase of Remodeled Homes and Outdoor Living Showcase events are both held in October. The public will have the opportunity to view homes that have been remodeled and exterior landscaping improvements. Participating companies on these events must be HBASE members. Registration deadlines for both events are usually mid-summer.
The HBASE offers a variety of opportunities for companies to gain recognition by sponsoring an HBASE event. From major event sponsorships (Home Show, Parade, Showcase) to the smaller mixers (golf outings, Holiday Gala, Bus Tour), there's a sponsorship for all budgets.
- Golf Outings: Sponsor one of three outings held during the summer.
- Holiday Gala: Sponsor appetizers, wine, dessert, entertainment or door prizes at our year end holiday party.
- Annual City Bus Tour: Developer and real estate members sponsor a bus tour of the Sioux Empire and its latest housing developments.
- Parade of Homes Receptions: Sponsor food, drinks or prizes at this reception for the members that participated in the Parade.
Member Spotlight Socials
- For a sponsorship fee, members can host a free membership social from 4-5pm at their office or showroom
- The hosting member is responsible for providing food & drink for the event (alcohol optional)
- First come, first serve for members to sign up and the same member can’t host more than once per year
- At most, only one Member Spotlight Social can be scheduled per month
- No RSVP’s will be taken for this open house type event; one HBA staff member will be present
- HBA will promote these socials in the HBA News, Tuesday emails, social media and list them in the online calendar.
Access to the Membership List
- Membership List - Members can request a free list of HBASE members in an Excel spreadsheet (name, company, address, phone). Companies can use this information to promote themselves through direct mailings to other members.
- Membership Directories - As a member, your name and company information will be listed in our Membership Directory, which is published once per year and distributed to all members. In addition, the same information is posted on this web site and updated regularly. Extra copies are available at the HBASE office for free while supplies last.